Erik

[News] A New Look - Feedback Thread

Social Media Icons on top now just return you to the page you're currently on.

Also, is the one on the right Instagram?

When I applied the patch, it reset the icons. I'll fix them momentarily.

I've also added new backgrounds for you to choose from.

Yes, it's instagram. Do you want the instagram one to stay as well as Twitter?

Whew. After a really bad hangover, I'm glad that someone else changed the layout and that I hadn't accidentally logged in, played around with some skins, and logged while laughing at the confusion I was going to cause not-drunk me

Whew. After a really bad hangover, I'm glad that someone else changed the layout and that I hadn't accidentally logged in, played around with some skins, and logged while laughing at the confusion I was going to cause not-drunk me

He's watching you.

a9d722e4a4105131aa6e4a7ccce631b9.png

He's watching you.

a9d722e4a4105131aa6e4a7ccce631b9.png

No blank one?

Doesn't really matter I guess, all three others show up pretty light. (colin one probably showed up best due to it being on the edges of the screen too, except that it was split vertically on my resolution)

No blank one?

Doesn't really matter I guess, all three others show up pretty light. (colin one probably showed up best due to it being on the edges of the screen too, except that it was split vertically on my resolution)

Probably won't be any blank ones, but I can find one that's very light on the screen - with minor details.

ah, thanks. So that's what it's for. Should a clicked it earlier.

New question, what's the bar with the seven in attached ss? Clicked it, but it just seemed to go to the thread.

Screenshot_2015-07-21-21-29-06.png

Good question.

I've made several changes to our back-end systems. Hopefully, you notice pages loading faster. Our prior average was 6.8 seconds. Our new average is 2.4 seconds.

Whilst trying to update the leader and probie handbook, if i posted on the same account a 2nd time it would force merge my posts, how to prevent or undo?

Prevent - wait two minutes between posts. It merges post that aren't two minutes apart.

There's no way to undo this.

Edited by Erik