Sign in to follow this  
Spear Of Flame

Account Picture dimensions?

What are the dimensions of the account background image, so that it shows the whole picture (so it doesn't stretch/englarge)? No matter what I try it never seems to fit.  I kept halving the dimensions and yet it still doesn't show correctly.

Thanks.

Which ones are you talking about in particular?

The avatar image (the one on the left side) is 150x150. If you wish to use a GIF/animated image, you will need it to be 150x150 as the board doesn't have an automatic scaling feature for animated images.

The background image within your profile is native 790x500, however the board has no issue scaling up to 1235x790.

I'm talking about the Profile Background picture here on the forums.

Which ones are you talking about in particular?

The avatar image (the one on the left side) is 150x150. If you wish to use a GIF/animated image, you will need it to be 150x150 as the board doesn't have an automatic scaling feature for animated images.

The background image within your profile is native 790x500, however the board has no issue scaling up to 1235x790.

I tried setting the pictures dimensions to both 790x500 and 1235x790, and its still only a fraction of the picture (and yes I reuploaded it each time ;) ).

Nevermind, I guess its my browser (firefox).  Decided to look at it on my phone (in full version) and it shows up better (not perfect, but at least all the picture now).

Edited by Spear Of Flame

It's a large turtle, but the text on that picture is cut off

Yeah.  Thats the problem, but when I looked at it on my phone in full version, it showed it all.  Gonna try a couple other browsers.

On my computer:

Chrome: text half cut off.

IE: Appears correctly (even has the black top/bottom I added earlier.

*shudder* Safari: Appears mostly correct.

oooh, post 666.

When you change the theme from Dashboard to IP.Board Mobile, you can see parts of the whole picture by scrolling up and down someone's profile. But if you use Dashboard, you can't see the whole picture.

While using IP.Board Mobile, the picture isn't stretched, and it's dimension you uploaded the picture. 

When you change the theme from Dashboard to IP.Board Mobile, you can see parts of the whole picture by scrolling up and down someone's profile. But if you use Dashboard, you can't see the whole picture.

While using IP.Board Mobile, the picture isn't stretched, and it's dimension you uploaded the picture. 

On mobile version picture doesn't even show up (attached file).

Found how to change themes, dashboard definitely looks the best.  I see what you're talking about now with IP.Board (its not the mobile one) scrolling, which looked kinda weird.

As I edited above, it looks to be just a browser issue.  Each of them displays it differently (with firefox being the worse :( ).

Oh post count 666, your time was too short.

post-57-0-11342500-1436452487_thumb.png