Sign in to follow this  
Kantriakhor

TTS News Radio Podcast #13 - 6/28/15

With the pokemon having to have at least three evolutionary forms, you cite the fact that some pokemon were given higher evos in later games as the reason, usually meaning their lowest form was a bit op compared to other lowest forms.

I'm planning on having a Staryu and a Cottonee in my team (by planning, I mean already spent time meticulously breeding them for their IVs/egg moves/move tutor moves after making sure they were legal in regular Little Cup and worked with the rest of my team). They only have two parts to their evos, but both evos were introduced in the same game.

Any chance you could amend the rule to be:

"Must have at least three evolutions, or two evolutions introduced in the same generation."

Or are there other reasons for this rule?

I like having an airship though!!!!

As for the poke tourney, still in flux don't may change, basically I prefer a straight up ban rule instead of banning multiple Pokemon seemingly arbitrary, will think more on it.

The airship is still in Gendarran, correct? I wonder if it will move to the LA Aerodome (or whatever it wound up being called), when (if?) we can finally get in there.

Still in gendarran which I like due to going vigil more often than not, but LA would be a sweet locale.

I like having an airship though!!!!

As for the poke tourney, still in flux don't may change, basically I prefer a straight up ban rule instead of banning multiple Pokemon seemingly arbitrary, will think more on it.

If it helps, this is smogon's Little Cup ban list: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/xy-little-cup-rules-policy.3490462/

There's actually one pokemon which is one the ban list which has 2 evolutions and the list is extremely short compared to your blanket no 2 evolution rule.