Erik

What are you listening to currently?

So spotify launched a website where you can see what kind of music you listened to in 2014, for how long you listened, and you can also create a playlist with the top 100 songs you listened to the most. Thought it might be fun to post here. :) Here's the link if anyone is interested: https://www.spotify-yearinmusic.com/us/

Spotify My Year in Music 2014: My Top 100 Songs

This plays endlessly on the French radio in my region. Ain't even mad. For those interested, I'm gonna scream out the funky part on my saxophone once I get back to Aus. It's just too beautiful :')

The song is amazing yes, but I can't help but feel her voice is SO out of place... they needed someone with a more... jazzy voice, little more soul. She sounds like she's singing at a bar karaoke night... Eugh.

The song is amazing yes, but I can't help but feel her voice is SO out of place... they needed someone with a more... jazzy voice, little more soul. She sounds like she's singing at a bar karaoke night... Eugh.

Sozbrahbutyeahbutnah* it's nowhere near jazzy :P

*= Australian for: I can see how that would partly work but in the overall context I disagree

Or for an even more extreme dynamic between scream and clean...

Haha well those bands are pretty awesome.  I see your metal and raise it to political american metal