The forums have been disabled and archived as of 1/13/2019. They will remain here for the time being so that you may gather past conversations. Please contact an administrator if you need any assistance.

Sign in to follow this  
Kantriakhor

TTS News Radio Podcast #7 - 5/19/15

NITPICK I MUST NITPICK!

I Believe you mentioned Ice Bow 4 causes Vulnerability. THIS IS UNTRUE! Ice Bow causes bleeding! It's Glyph of Storms in air causes Vulnerability stacks. Typically it's used in Speedrun groups to get a boss to 25 stacks of Vul quickly so everyone can burst the boss down. I find the skill is handy in general because you can also use it in earth to create a giant blinding field for 10 seconds which blinds on pulse. 

Otherwise decent podcast. 

NITPICK I MUST NITPICK!

I Believe you mentioned Ice Bow 4 causes Vulnerability. THIS IS UNTRUE! Ice Bow causes bleeding! It's Glyph of Storms in air causes Vulnerability stacks. Typically it's used in Speedrun groups to get a bow to 25 stacks of Vul quickly so everyone can burst the boss down. I find the skill is handy in general because you can also use it in earth to create a giant blinding field for 10 seconds which blinds on pulse. 

Otherwise decent podcast. 

I knew I was confused for a reason!

I think I said Ice Bow skill 2 not 4:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Frost_Volley

At worst, I got the number wrong but not the info :P